Started in 2012 here in Duval County, Florida. This business is not like the warehouse factory massage companies where you do not get your complete 60 minute massage and you leave feeling like you walked in. NO Contracts that have you locked in for years making payments for massages you will never get again. This is a mobile massage company. We come to you at your home, office or hotel and provide licensed massage therapy.
Whether you are young or old, whether you work outside of your home, or whether you are a stay at home parent in Jacksonville, . . . relaxation massage is for YOU !!
Do not think "Massage is just for the wealthy and those who have nothing to do," MASSAGE IS FOR YOU !!
Reasons to not get a massage
1. Slipped disc
2. Rashes or some skin allergy may cause no touching to that area. The goal is to NOT irritate the skin any further.
3. Damage to bones or muscles that could cause a slip out of place.
4. FIRST trimester of a pregnancy
5. Clients with high-blood pressure and not on medication should avoid massage.
6. Cancer patients should be especially cautious. Massage stimulates the lymphatic system.
What do I do today?
1. Review your schedule. How soon do you need a massage? Many times, you can receive a massage two hours after confirmation of an appointment.
2. Text your question to the phone number and await an answer. Many times I am serving a client and can follow up when I get a quick break.
2. Text for an available date to schedule a massage. Please include what kind of massage you would like (Relaxation, deep tissue, reflexology and for how long?).
3. The location matters. Spacing for a chair or table massage helps when stretching or providing pressure during the massage. Avoid noisy environments and interruptions from family, phone, etc. Keep in mind that the goal is relaxation and rejuvenation!
4. If you have problems with technology, call and leave a message. I will be happy to return a phone call and discuss your needs.